The purpose of the UC Davis Clinical Research Guidebook is to provide a road map for navigation of the processes and procedures for conducting clinical research at UC Davis. The Guidebook also serves as a reference for investigators and site staff regarding the federal regulations governing clinical research in the United States.The Guidebook is not meant to be all inclusive; more help is available from the UC Davis Clinical and Translational Science Center, the UC Davis IRB, UC Davis Health Compliance and Health System Contracts – Clinical Trials Contracts. This Guidebook references materials from other sources with references cited whenever possible. Every effort is made to ensure the information is accurate as of the date of the publication.
How to use the Guidebook
1. Table of Contents is on the right.
2. Pages have child pages (subpages). Expand pages by clicking on ">".
3. Log in using your UC Davis Health log in. Click on "eye picture" to watch the page. You will be instantly informed of any changes on that page.
4. If you need to print the page or export it in PDF/Word formats, click on Tools - Export to PDF
5. Write us a comment! We will be able to update information instantly.
6. Send us helpful tips, templates, checklists, PowerPoint presentations! Lets add to the collective knowledge.
7. Questions? Contact Kate Marusina, Ph.D., Director, Clinical Trials Office
Recent space activity