1. Expand the Table of Contents by clicking on ">"
2. Pages have child pages (subpages). Expand pages by clicking on ">".
3. Log in using your UC Davis Health log in. Click on "eye picture" to watch the page. You will be instantly informed of any changes happened in that page.
4. If you need to print the page or export it in PDF/Word formats, click on Tools - Export to PDF
5. Write us a comment! We will be able to update information instantly.
6. Send us helpful tips, templates, checklists, power points! Lets add to the collective knowledge.
7. Questions? Contact Kate Marusina, Ph.D., Director, Clinical Trials Office
The purpose of theUC DavisClinical Research Guidebookis to provide aroad mapfor navigation of the processes and procedures for conducting clinical research at UC Davis. The Guidebook also serves as reference for investigators and site staff regarding the federal regulations governing clinical research in the United States.